Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nana and Papa get a new dog...

After at least 10 years of trying to convince my dad to get a dog my mom finally won. Yesterday kensie went with them to the pound to help pick out the perfect puppy. When they got home Kensie came bolting through the door..."nana got and puppy and her name is coco." I had to go outside and see for myself if this was really true. I've been around for many many many NO puppy cming from my dad.

Sure enough when I went outside I see this cute little floppy ear brown puppy looking at me. She is mostly chocolate lab with a little german shepherd mixed in. She has been so good with the kids so far. Landen already runs around the house calling for her.."coco come"..it is so cute. I know they are going to miss her when she moves to NC.