Thursday, October 15, 2009

Me, Landen, and Mickey


For my birthday Landen and I spent the day at the Magic Kingdom. Unfortunately, it was very hot so we tried to hit up the rides where the lines were inside. Even with the heat we still managed to have a great time. He even took an hour long nap while I just sat in the nice cool AC! This was Landens second trip but the first where he was really following things. He did not like the princesses, but as the day wore on he warmed up to most all other characters. Mickey even got a high five and a smile.

When we got off Aladins carpet he gave me a high five and tried to get back on! His favorite ride were the race cars. He was just tall enough to ride it with me and I let him "drive". He loved it both times. He was a trooper and never cried during the day even on the haunted mansion. He was so good we stayed to see the Spectro Magic Parade. Today was a great birthday because I got to share some great memories with my monkey.





This was the look pluto got the whole time we were in line to see him.