Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

This year was one of my favorite halloweens. I always enjoyed the times with Kensie but this year watching her with Landen was so special. I love her so much, her heart is as big as a bus. Not to mention how excited Landen got after he realized what was going on. He would start up to the door, wave his hand and say "come dada come". So this year instead of just getting dressed up we got themed! While in Idaho Amanda mentioned Emily was going to be a pirate. After I thought about it more I decided we would be pirates too. Me and the kids dressed up and made Steven our prisoner. We got him a ball and chain to wear. Then we painted cardboard to look like ships and hung it on the side of the wagon.

This was the start of our evening. Landen already found the candy bucket and decided that he really liked lollipops.


We walked the entire neighborhood and neither kid wanted to stop. Landen did ride in the stroller here and there but still kept up with Kensie when walking!





He was sooo cute here...All night I kept telling the kids just take one. Well here one meant the whole bag and he was trying to just take one piece out! Gotta love my kids.


Look what I got....


Ava and Landen


Dancing pirates...I think they were on a sugar high and excited that there was more candy left.



Last picture of the night..so time for the sugar crash!