
Today Kensie had an ice skating party to attend and we had a great time. After some debate we decided to leave Landen home with Steven so I could actually attempt to skate with her. I was afraid that I would not be any help as I havent put skates on in at least 10 yrs. Once we were there and on the ice I was extremely surprised that not only did I remember how to skate but I was actually pretty good.
Me and Kensie all laced up and ready to go.

Kensie was timid at the start holding the edge even when Christina asked her to take the birthday lap with her. After a few laps and a half fall she realized that its not that bad. She may not have been in line to win the speed skate gold medal BUT she was skating in the middle of the crowds holding on to noone. She rocks!
Kensie and Christina

Morgan, Christina, Janice, and Kensie