Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trying out new hair styles

As you can see from this photo Landen actually had a good bit of hair and it was dark for the first 2-3 months.



Then most of it fell out and what didnt fall out turned blond!!



Once that happened he barely had any hair until very recently. Both Steven and I think he is getting close to needing his first hair cut(especially the back) but cant bring ourselves to do it. But since he finally has more then fuzz he's trying to find the right do!! Here are a few shots of the styles he has been trying out.

The bedhead look......he seems to go with this one the most....



This is the I'm a rockstar....



My favorite trying to just big cute with curls....



And the one that he will be so mad at me for later....I wonna be like my sister look...



I just couldnt resist this one.