After playing games with us for weeks Landen has finally decided to walk. He's been on the edge for a while. He would take some steps while playing and then notice us watching and go right back to crawling ;) little stinker. We knew he could do it, but he enjoyed toying with us. Landen has a new friend that has been coming over that can walk(run more like it). So that old saying monkey see monkey do has a whole new meaning around here. Landen has been watching him very close.
Sooooo yesterday he started taking a few steps with smiles and all. I couldnt let this go since I was the only one home I wanted proof to show! I had to get the camera. Well I guess between watching Brennen and hamming it up for the camera he came clean. Although he still cops a squat often its getting less and less. He is growing up so fast.
P.S. Dont you just love the mix matched PJs ;)
Blog Archive
- June 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (1)
- December 2009 (6)
- November 2009 (2)
- October 2009 (4)
- September 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (7)
- June 2009 (4)
- May 2009 (8)
- April 2009 (3)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (3)
- January 2009 (6)
- December 2008 (2)
- November 2008 (3)
- October 2008 (2)
- September 2008 (5)
- August 2008 (2)
- March 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (1)
- January 2008 (1)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)