Friday, January 29, 2010

Landen gets new do...

Landen's had several haircuts over the last year or so. However, the last time we went in they didnt do such a great job. After paying I was thinking I could do that and given that Im his mom could likely do it with less stress! His hair has been getting a little longer and starting to get in his face. So tonight I got the great ideal to give him a do it at home trim!.

After all he's a boy so if I mess up to bad we can just give him his first buzz cut!!! The first few cuts were perfect but then Landen got tired of sitting still. In the end I had to buzz the bottom and was able to hand cut the top. With some gel he looks soooo cute. Although I dont thing we will be keeping this style because it really made him look a lot older then he is!

Hopefully I can post some pics soon. Need to remember to charge the camera battery.