We usually put up the tree and all the Christmas stuff the Sat after Thanksgiving but Kensie was gone this year. So we did it tonight. It was neat seeing Landen get into this year. I would put the hooks on the ornaments and give them to Kensie. Then her and Landen would place the ornaments together. When we were done and stepped back all the ornaments were in the front almost in a perfect circle. I had to go back after they were asleep and even things out! We decided against the colored balls this year and Landen thought they were toy balls.
Steven took some of the strings of lights and put them in Kensie and Landen's rooms. I think Landen liked them more then the tree itself. He pulled all of us into his room several times to show us the lights. Each time when he walked in he would say "wow, cool"
I hope Christmas day will be just as much fun.
Blog Archive
- June 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (1)
- December 2009 (6)
- November 2009 (2)
- October 2009 (4)
- September 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (7)
- June 2009 (4)
- May 2009 (8)
- April 2009 (3)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (3)
- January 2009 (6)
- December 2008 (2)
- November 2008 (3)
- October 2008 (2)
- September 2008 (5)
- August 2008 (2)
- March 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (1)
- January 2008 (1)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)