Today Nana and Papa took the kids to Rock Springs while I worked. I was a little sad I didnt get to go with them but its nice that they can have these days with Nana and Papa. When they left I told Kensie not to be upset if they didnt get to stay long because the water is cold and we didnt know how Landen would hold up. When they got home in late in the afternoon I was happy to hear Landen had a great time. Kensie talked and talked about what they did and how fun they had. Papa had stopped and rented tubes for them to float on. Even Landen had his own float. I love that my mom has a water proof camera....
Friday, June 12, 2009
Floating down the river
Today Nana and Papa took the kids to Rock Springs while I worked. I was a little sad I didnt get to go with them but its nice that they can have these days with Nana and Papa. When they left I told Kensie not to be upset if they didnt get to stay long because the water is cold and we didnt know how Landen would hold up. When they got home in late in the afternoon I was happy to hear Landen had a great time. Kensie talked and talked about what they did and how fun they had. Papa had stopped and rented tubes for them to float on. Even Landen had his own float. I love that my mom has a water proof camera....
Blog Archive
- June 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (1)
- December 2009 (6)
- November 2009 (2)
- October 2009 (4)
- September 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (7)
- June 2009 (4)
- May 2009 (8)
- April 2009 (3)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (3)
- January 2009 (6)
- December 2008 (2)
- November 2008 (3)
- October 2008 (2)
- September 2008 (5)
- August 2008 (2)
- March 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (1)
- January 2008 (1)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)