Friday, May 29, 2009
18 months...growing up fast
Landen had his 18 month checkup today. He is now 25lbs and 31.5 inches. I think I blinked and he went from a little peanut to a full on linebacker. He is a very solid 25 lbs. Everything is great and the doctor is very happy with his recent weight gain. Something they are doing now that I dont remember from when Kensie was little is Autism screening. It was interesting and Landen passed. This visit was the best because there were no shots and no additional test/labs ordered!!!! He is growing up fast. I wish he would just stop here for a little longer.
Blog Archive
- June 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (1)
- December 2009 (6)
- November 2009 (2)
- October 2009 (4)
- September 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (7)
- June 2009 (4)
- May 2009 (8)
- April 2009 (3)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (3)
- January 2009 (6)
- December 2008 (2)
- November 2008 (3)
- October 2008 (2)
- September 2008 (5)
- August 2008 (2)
- March 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (1)
- January 2008 (1)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)