Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Dinner time fun...
After a year of eating cold meals after everyone is done I wanted all of us to enjoy dinner time together. So I decided that with the new year Landen is finally big enough to feed himself. Landen is loving it so far. The other night I gave him a little plate with three items, he had to touch and move everything. Then he tossed the plate on the ground and gobbled up every little crumb. There has only been one thing he has tried that he refused to eat. Steven and I were laughing so hard(if u know Landen u know he does not pass up food). It was one of those Gerber Graduates pasta meals. It smelled so bad I dont blame him for refusing to eat it. The only downfall to this new activity is just how messy everything can be! All in all dinner time has been a lot of fun and we are enjoying this family time. I will say that he hates when the cleanup starts.
Blog Archive
- June 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (1)
- December 2009 (6)
- November 2009 (2)
- October 2009 (4)
- September 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (7)
- June 2009 (4)
- May 2009 (8)
- April 2009 (3)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (3)
- January 2009 (6)
- December 2008 (2)
- November 2008 (3)
- October 2008 (2)
- September 2008 (5)
- August 2008 (2)
- March 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (1)
- January 2008 (1)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)