So far Kensie is completely in love with her baby brother. First thing when she gets up and as soon as she gets home from school her first questions is..."where is Landen?". Since Landen is still so little she has to sit down to hold him. One night last week while i was making dinner she asked if she could hold him. Of course I said yes as he was a little fussy and not happy in his chair. So after about 15 min I look over to see her just starring at him. It was so sweet I had to grap my camera. He was so calm.

This is the best picture. I wish I could freeze time and keep them this way.
A few days later Landen had a really bad diaper and I needed to clean up. So I asked Kensie if she would rock him for just a few minutes. Of course she jumped at the chance! Again it was one of those moments that melts a moms heart. Notice she is trying to hold his hand. There is def a special bond between these two. So far she has almost always been able to calm him down when he is upset.